This article is a Full Review of FileHippo App Manager v2.0, it is a Free Software Updater. It scans your computer for obsolete software and lets you download the latest version to your computer.
FileHippo App Manager is very convenient to use because it supports internal updates. This means that you do not need to leave the FileHippo program and download the updates manually. You can download the updated software immediately by using the Download and Run buttons within the FileHippo Application Manager. Then you can start installing.
What are the functions of FileHippo App Manager?
- You can use it in a variety of operating systems, such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2000.
- In FileHippo App Manager, you can see the version number of the application. If there is an update, it will also show the release time of the version and the latest version.
- FileHippo App Manager can sort the installed program list to show the oldest program and need to be updated. For example, it might show that your version is v2.0, which was released three years ago, and now there is a V6.0 available for updates.
- You can switch options on the Result page, and there are three options: updates, installed programs, and ignored updates.
- You can hide any program updates and current versions so that you won't see them on the results page. If you want to see the update again, you can undo this step later.
- If you have applications that are not installed in the default program installation folder, you can add this folder to the scan settings of FileHippo App Manager. In this way, it will not only check the default program installation folder, but also the folder you specified.
Pros of FileHippo App Manager
- It is very simple to use
- You can check updates in the schedule
- Quick install application
- Very small download size, saving bandwidth.
- Download your update
- Lightweight program
- Support for updating many programs
- Allows you to update the program to beta version.
- Support quick download
Cons of FileHippo App Manager
- Although FileHippo supports many application updates, there are some that are not supported.
- True batch processing is not supported.
What do I want to say about FileHippo App Manager?
I started using FileHippo App Manager since 2017, and there is no problem. It is very simple, without any extra and unnecessary settings. It is really easy to use. You can set up the schedule very conveniently. Once you've set it up, if the application is updated, they appear in the update list for FileHippo App Manager. Then, just update it on the right side of application.
That's all. If you find it useful, you can share it with your Facebook and let more friends know about it.